| Apr 20,2017
How to use your Broward BCycle Annual Membership at Aventura BCycle:
1. Bring your Broward BCycle membership card and credit card that is linked to your annual membership to Aventura.
2. On your first visit to an Aventura BCycle B-station, select BConnected when identifying your user type. You will be prompted to enter the phone number associated with your Broward BCycle membership. You will receive a text message to verify your account.
3. Swipe your credit card associated with your Broward BCycle annual membership account. Accept Aventura BCycle's user agreement and usage fees.
4. Voila! You are ready to ride!
5. Continue to select BConnected at subsequent checkouts throughout the system. Your phone lookup will allow you to checkout bikes using a text message password.
The fine print:
1. The system rules and usage fees are charged by the program where the trip took place.
2. The BCycle customer service team can assist you while using their bikes.
3. Bikes should not move between systems - don't ride your Aventura BCycle back to Broward!
BConnected is available in these participating systems:
Austin B-cycle - TX
Aventura BCycle - FL
Battle Creek B-cycle - MI
BikeLNK - Lincoln, NE
Boulder B-cycle - CO
Bublr Bikes - Milwaukee, WI
Charlotte B-cycle - NC
Cincy Red Bike - Cincinnati, OH
Clarksville BCycle - TN
Columbike - Columbus, IN
Des Moines B-cycle - IA
El Paso B-cycle - TX
Fort Worth Bike Sharing - TX
Great Rides Bike Share - Fargo, ND
GREENbike - Salt Lake City, UT
Greenville B-cycle - SC
Heartland B-cycle - Omaha, NE
Houston B-cycle - TX
Jackson County BCycle - MI
Kansas City B-cycle - MO
Link Dayton Bike Share - Dayton, OH
Madison B-cycle - WI
McAllen B-cycle - TX
Nashville B-cycle - TN
OKC Spokies - OK
Pacers Bikeshare - Indianapolis, IN
Rapid City B-cycle - SD
San Antonio B-cycle - TX
Spartanburg BCycle - SC