| Apr 20,2017
How to use your AvMed Rides Annual Membership at Aventura BCycle:
1. Bring your AvMed Rides membership card and credit card that is linked to your annual membership to Aventura.
2. On your first visit to an Aventura BCycle B-station, select BConnected when identifying your user type. You will be prompted to enter the phone number associated with your AvMed Rides membership. You will receive a text message to verify your account.
3. Swipe your credit card associated with your AvMed Rides annual membership account. Accept Aventura BCycle's user agreement and usage fees.
4. Voila! You are ready to ride!
5. Continue to select BConnected at subsequent checkouts throughout the system. Your phone lookup will allow you to checkout bikes using a text message password.
The fine print:
1. The system rules and usage fees are charged by the program where the trip took place.
2. The BCycle customer service team can assist you while using their bikes.
3. Bikes should not move between systems - don't ride your Aventura BCycle back to Broward!
BConnected is available in these participating systems:
Battle Creek B-cycle
Cincy Red Bike
Des Moines B-cycle
El Paso B-cycle
Fort Worth Bike Sharing
Great Rides Bike Share
Kansas City B-cycle
Link Dayton Bike Share
Rapid City B-cycle
San Antonio B-cycle