What is Broward BCycle?
Bike sharing makes it economical and convenient to use bikes for trips that are too far to walk but too short to drive. As a member, you can use a BCycle to run an errand, grab lunch, travel from the bus stop to your office, or just get some fresh air. There are as many reasons to use a BCycle as there are members!
That’s what makes bike sharing so great: a bike that’s there when you need it and gone when you don’t.
With your BCycle bike, you don’t have to look for a parking space or bring your own bike with you everywhere you go. Plus, riding a BCycle is good for your health and for the environment. It’s the newest and best way to get around town.
The BCycle are specially designed for both you and the city: BCycles fit people of all sizes, thanks to an easy-to-use adjustable seat post. A great front basket provides a space to stow your belongings while riding. Fenders, skirt guards and chainguards keep your clothes clean. Automatic lights help keep you safe at all times of day. Three speeds are perfect for the core downtown Broward area. You’ll love it!
Broward B-cycle is designed to encourage you to use a BCycle for all your short trips. Once you’ve paid your modest membership fee, you can take an unlimited number of rides.
Some fun facts:
- BCycle is the most affordable major bike sharing program in the country.
- In our first year of operation,BCycle helped you burn 3.4 MILLION calories and kept 87,804 lbs of carbon dioxide from entering our atmosphere.
- Our B-team is working 7 days a week to make sure you always have a tuned & ready BCycle .
- We service 275 bicycles at 23 stations in 6 cities in Broward County, FL - and growing.
- More than 26,000 people have explored these cities by BCycle !